4 Ideas for Social Media Content Ideas that Aren’t Boring.January 10, 2016
Identifying Your Target MarketJanuary 24, 2016
Digital Marketing Terms
SEO, PPC, CTR, SEM. The list of digital marketing acronyms and terminology seems to be constantly growing, and can leave you confused and overwhelmed. So what do some of these terms mean anyways? We are breaking down 5 basic digital marketing terms down to help you catch up.
- A keyword is just that, a word or phrase that a potential consumer searches for on a search engine.
- e.g. A Bakery would utilize keywords such as “cakes”, “gluten-free”, or “Philadelphia”.
- An acronym for Search Engine Optimization. This involves optimizing your site to search engine best practices to achieve a higher ranking in search results.
- For a better working knowledge of SEO, click here.
- The first page the user lands on when being directed to your site, usually through an ad or link that was listed.
- An acronym for “Pay Per Click”. This is a placed ad that is only paid for when a user clicks on it.
- The process of evaluating two versions of a given item against each other to determine which one performs better. This can include an ad, website, or other forms of multimedia.